Water heaters are often neglected until they go bust and require repairs and maintenance works. What most people fail to understand is that these little repairs can be easily avoided through regular maintenance works. A properly fixed/ installed water heater can run for years without requiring any repairs. In order to get the job done right, you need to hire a professional. Here are a few reasons why you need to hire a water heater expert-
- The primary benefit of hiring experts is speedy services form professionals. Attempting to fix a faulty water heater on your own can be quite a challenge since you might not have the proper expertise or the right tools to undertake the job. Half done jobs can lead to serious consequences and more damage than good. A trained professional however, is well versed in tracking down and repairing these problems with relative ease.
- Regular maintenance checks from professionals will allow you to keep track of any deteriorating components and replacing them before they go bust completely. Regular maintenance also lowers the risk of failure and will allow you to prepare for any repairs and replacement you might need in the future.
- Professionals will also ensure that the work is undertaken in a safe and secure manner. This will reduce redundancies and will ensure that your water heater is in good working condition without risk of faults in the near future.
At NSA Kaiksow we deal in some of the best quality water heaters in Bahrain. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
Changing your air filters at regular intervals can help keep your air conditioners running at optimal levels. This will also allow your AC unit to function at optimal levels, thus reducing the electricity consumption while ensuring optimal cooling effect. A dirty filter can clog the system and will hinder air flow, thus slowing down performance.
There are a number of factors you need to take into consideration when replacing your existing filter. One such parameter is choosing the right filter that suits your system. Replacing the same model air filter is recommended. However, if you are unable to find the exact same one, you can substitute it with a different brand/ model that fits your air conditioner.
Make sure to upgrade the MERV of your new filter, especially if you are replacing it with a new model. MERV stands for Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, which determines how effective a filter is. However, you should take care not to upgrade the MERV too much as it can hinder the flow of air through it. It is best to consult with a professional technician before replacing your filters.
At NSA Kaiksow, we deal in a variety of air conditioners and associated products suitable for commercial and domestic use. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at www.nsa-kaiksow.com
It is important for any home owner to have an idea about home maintenance such as keeping the appliances clean and neat. This is true for water heaters as well. The water heater has one job only- to heat the water, however, one should still make sure to keep the water heater in good working conditions.
Water heart maintenance is often overlooked for other “serious” affairs, but a faulty water heater does indeed impact your life and will make it uncomfortable once it breaks down. Here are a few maintenance tips on how to keep your water heater in good working condition-
- One of the main aspects of water heater maintenance is the removal of mineral deposits. Depending on how hard your water is, the intensity of these deposits vary greatly. These deposits are quite natural, and one just have to remove them in a timely manner to prevent leakages and inefficient heating in the long run.
- It is also important to stay safe when you are cleaning your water heaters. Be it electric or gas water heaters, make sure to follow all precautionary measures before handling them.
- If you are unsure of handling the problems, do not hesitate to call a reliable technician. This will help prevent any further problems arising with the water heater unit.
At NSA Kaiksow, we deal in a variety of high quality water heaters suitable for domestic and commercial installations. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
A faulty water heater is the perfect recipe for a bad start of the day, hence ruining your entire day. Broken water heaters do not sufficiently heat up water, or they only produce scalding hot water- both being unfavorable. Apart from checking if the heater is switched on, here are a few tips to check for faults in the heater.
- Check if the heater temperature gauge is set incorrectly. If the water is too hot or too cold, then this might be the most likely problem. This can be fixed easily, by looking through the manual of your water heater.
- The next common problem is a broken filament. The filament operation is detected by the pilot light, which should always be on. If it isn’t, then either the light is damaged or the filament is damaged. Checking for both is recommended. Checking and replacing a filament is best left to the professionals as it requires special tools and expertise in order to replace the filament.
- The plumbing can also be a major reason for insufficient heating. Older pipes and plumbing can have a high heat dissipation, thus cooling off hot water considerably before it reaches your taps.
At NSA Kaiksow as one of the best Plumbing Contracting in Bahrain, our water heater contractors and technicians provide viable maintenance services, ensuring that your water heaters are brought back to good working condition. For more information about our services, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
A central air conditioner is one of the most prized possessions in a household, especially during the hot summer days. It is thus important to ensure that the AC is always working at its optimal levels, without stressing on its systems. New ACs have little problems associates with them, however, as an air conditioner ages, its efficiency decreases. Hence it is important to take optimal care of your older ACs by providing the right maintenance works.
Once the air conditioner has passed its recommended life span, it is prone to breaking down and it is more than likely that it is not operating at its most efficient state. This reflects over its performance in the form of unsavory noises, bad smells and in efficient cooling.
In efficient systems can consume a lot of power. Even if they are in “good” working conditions, it is possible that they are drawing a lot more power than it previously did. It will also cost you a lot more in terms of maintenance and repairs as well.
Older air conditioners are prone to breakdown. With most air conditioners having a lifespan of 10- 15 years, it can get quite hard to find the right replacement parts for your old air conditioner.
At NSA Kaiksow as a leading Plumbing contractors in Bahrain, we provide a wide range of AC repair and maintenance services in Bahrain. For more information about our services, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
Water heater is one of the largest consumers of electricity in a domestic setting. Judicious use of water heaters can significantly reduce your electricity consumption, which translates into reduced electricity bills. Here are a few tried and tested ways to get the best out of your water heaters, without spending a lot-
- Installing low flow showerheads is one of the best ways to reduce the amount of water consumed during showers. These easy to operate contraptions significantly reduce the water flowing through the showerhead, thus reducing water wastage via run off. Better yet, you can switch to taking baths instead of showers as well.
- Using warm water only when necessity calls for is a good way to keep the water heaters for over working. Cool water works well when washing your hands.
- Maintain your plumbing and fix any leaks as soon as possible. Water leakage, especially from the water heater will result in a constant flow of cool water into the heating tank, which result in an increased consumption of power to heat the water.
- Consider upgrading. Water heater technology changes every few years, with efficient models flooding the markets with each upgrade. Replacing your existing water heater with a newer, energy efficient model will surely reduce heating costs.
At Najeeb Salman Ahmed Kaiksow, we deal in a variety of high quality water heaters in Bahrain. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
Simple precautions can help keep your home plumbing working at optimal conditions. Complex plumbing problems such as bust pipes or big leaks arise from often-overlooked conditions. Fixing these small problems can keep you from being inconvenient in the long run. Here are a few precautions you have to take as a homeowner to ensure that your plumbing is working at optimal levels.
- Check for leaks: Do not disregard small leaks. These can build up calcite on the leaky parts, and can harm the structural integrity of the pipes. Check your exterior walls, garages and other hard to access areas on a regular basis to check for leaks, and fix them immediately.
- Weatherproof your plumbing: This can be done only for troublesome areas, such as exposed areas, and at joints. Ensuring the seals are tight can help save you a lot during hot summer and cold winter days, when the metal pipes tend to expand and contract due to change in temperature.
- Insulate pipes: Insulating exposed pipes is a great way to protect them against cold winter winds. Insulating the pipes is an easy and inexpensive procedure, which will save you a lot of money in repairs and maintenance costs.
NSA Kaiksow provides excellent Plumbers in bahrain. For more information about our services, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com