Keeping your air conditioner units well maintained will not only ensure that your homes will always have a supply of fresh, well-conditioned air, but will keep your air conditioner working at optimal levels, thus reducing your electricity bill as well. A thorough check of your entire air conditioner/ HVAC system isn’t as complex as most people make it out to be. You can do basic checks on the systems and recognizing disparities will allow you to call professional maintenance to correct the faults as early as possible.
- Turn off your AC unit. This will ensure that the unit is idle, and no electricity is passing through the system. You might have to turn off the power at the breaker box to prevent any unsavory incidents.
- Remove debris from the fan cage, condenser/ compressor with a vacuum cleaner or manually.
- Clean the fins with a strong blast dry, or with a duster. This will remove any dirt and grime stuck to the fins. Most manufacturers offer clear steps on the dos and don’ts of this step in their user manuals.
- With the build-up of grime within the fins can render these tiny crevices disfigured. However, they are made of metal, and can be bent back into their original shape with little effort.
- Clean the surrounding area of the air conditioner, and check the evaporator drain for any plugs.
Now your AC is relatively clean, and is ready to be used again. At NSA Kaiksow, we deal in a variety of high quality domestic air conditioners in Bahrain. For more information about our services, do visit our website at www.nsa-kaiksow.com
Water heaters are often neglected until they go bust and require repairs and maintenance works. What most people fail to understand is that these little repairs can be easily avoided through regular maintenance works. A properly fixed/ installed water heater can run for years without requiring any repairs. In order to get the job done right, you need to hire a professional. Here are a few reasons why you need to hire a water heater expert-
- The primary benefit of hiring experts is speedy services form professionals. Attempting to fix a faulty water heater on your own can be quite a challenge since you might not have the proper expertise or the right tools to undertake the job. Half done jobs can lead to serious consequences and more damage than good. A trained professional however, is well versed in tracking down and repairing these problems with relative ease.
- Regular maintenance checks from professionals will allow you to keep track of any deteriorating components and replacing them before they go bust completely. Regular maintenance also lowers the risk of failure and will allow you to prepare for any repairs and replacement you might need in the future.
- Professionals will also ensure that the work is undertaken in a safe and secure manner. This will reduce redundancies and will ensure that your water heater is in good working condition without risk of faults in the near future.
At NSA Kaiksow we deal in some of the best quality water heaters in Bahrain. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
Changing your air filters at regular intervals can help keep your air conditioners running at optimal levels. This will also allow your AC unit to function at optimal levels, thus reducing the electricity consumption while ensuring optimal cooling effect. A dirty filter can clog the system and will hinder air flow, thus slowing down performance.
There are a number of factors you need to take into consideration when replacing your existing filter. One such parameter is choosing the right filter that suits your system. Replacing the same model air filter is recommended. However, if you are unable to find the exact same one, you can substitute it with a different brand/ model that fits your air conditioner.
Make sure to upgrade the MERV of your new filter, especially if you are replacing it with a new model. MERV stands for Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, which determines how effective a filter is. However, you should take care not to upgrade the MERV too much as it can hinder the flow of air through it. It is best to consult with a professional technician before replacing your filters.
At NSA Kaiksow, we deal in a variety of air conditioners and associated products suitable for commercial and domestic use. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at www.nsa-kaiksow.com