Access to hot water is a comfort that has gone from being a luxury to a basic need. It doesn’t matter if the weather outside is freezing cold or scorching hot, you will always have hot water running through your pipes, thanks to domestic water heaters. However, water heaters are known for being notoriously power hungry. Older heaters consume up to twice as much as modern water heaters! The advancement in water heater technology has seen a significant shift in people’s attitude towards water heaters. One such technical marvel in the field of water heaters is the advent of tankless water heaters. Here are a few reasons why you need to invest in a god tankless water heater.
Although tankless water heaters have high initial costs, they more than make up for it by being energy efficient. They do not consume as much energy as a water heater with a tank, as it does not waste time and energy in heating up water before hand. Instead, the water is heated up as and when you want it. When you turn on the knob, cold water from the tank flows through the pipes, before encountering the heating element, which heats the water in small batches, thus giving you access to hot water without having to wait. This reduces the amount of electricity consumed in heating the water greatly.
Space constraints do not matter
One of the biggest peeves of installing a tank water heater is having to install a water tank to collect and store hot water. This can be cumbersome in a small bathroom. Besides, these water tanks have a tendency to disintegrate over time, leading to heat loss, leaks and other problems. With tankless water heaters such problems are minimized to a great extent, since you don’t have to deal with a water tank.
At NSA Kaisow, we deal in some of the best water heaters in Bahrain. For more information about our full range of products and services, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
Each home is different and so are the hot water requirements. Hence, it is important to choose the right sized water heaters that suit your needs perfectly. Make sure that the type of water heater you buy satisfies the water heating needs of all your bathrooms. You should take care to note how many heaters would effectively satisfy your water heating needs.
Choosing water heaters that are smaller than what you require will result in insufficient heating solutions. However, choosing water heaters that are much bigger than what you need will result in an increased electricity bills.
Having hot water in the tanks is one thing; however, one should also look into how efficiently the unit can cope with continuous water requirements. Tank water heaters can easily cope with such needs, but tankless water heaters are incapable of handling these continuous hot water needs.
However, if you are looking to install tankless water heaters, you can link two or more units to ensure that all your water heating needs is met. Linking multiple units might sound expensive, but it is quite effective when you need hot water for washing, bathing and other domestic needs.
If you want to opt for tank water heaters, then you need to choose newer models that are considerably more energy efficient. Although the can be quite a bit more expensive compared to older models, these work out well in the long run in operational and lowered maintenance costs.
At NSA Kaiksow, we deal in some of the best domestic water heaters in Bahrain. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
Water heaters are often neglected until they go bust and require repairs and maintenance works. What most people fail to understand is that these little repairs can be easily avoided through regular maintenance works. A properly fixed/ installed water heater can run for years without requiring any repairs. In order to get the job done right, you need to hire a professional. Here are a few reasons why you need to hire a water heater expert-
- The primary benefit of hiring experts is speedy services form professionals. Attempting to fix a faulty water heater on your own can be quite a challenge since you might not have the proper expertise or the right tools to undertake the job. Half done jobs can lead to serious consequences and more damage than good. A trained professional however, is well versed in tracking down and repairing these problems with relative ease.
- Regular maintenance checks from professionals will allow you to keep track of any deteriorating components and replacing them before they go bust completely. Regular maintenance also lowers the risk of failure and will allow you to prepare for any repairs and replacement you might need in the future.
- Professionals will also ensure that the work is undertaken in a safe and secure manner. This will reduce redundancies and will ensure that your water heater is in good working condition without risk of faults in the near future.
At NSA Kaiksow we deal in some of the best quality water heaters in Bahrain. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
It is important for any home owner to have an idea about home maintenance such as keeping the appliances clean and neat. This is true for water heaters as well. The water heater has one job only- to heat the water, however, one should still make sure to keep the water heater in good working conditions.
Water heart maintenance is often overlooked for other “serious” affairs, but a faulty water heater does indeed impact your life and will make it uncomfortable once it breaks down. Here are a few maintenance tips on how to keep your water heater in good working condition-
- One of the main aspects of water heater maintenance is the removal of mineral deposits. Depending on how hard your water is, the intensity of these deposits vary greatly. These deposits are quite natural, and one just have to remove them in a timely manner to prevent leakages and inefficient heating in the long run.
- It is also important to stay safe when you are cleaning your water heaters. Be it electric or gas water heaters, make sure to follow all precautionary measures before handling them.
- If you are unsure of handling the problems, do not hesitate to call a reliable technician. This will help prevent any further problems arising with the water heater unit.
At NSA Kaiksow, we deal in a variety of high quality water heaters suitable for domestic and commercial installations. For more information about our services and products, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/
A faulty water heater is the perfect recipe for a bad start of the day, hence ruining your entire day. Broken water heaters do not sufficiently heat up water, or they only produce scalding hot water- both being unfavorable. Apart from checking if the heater is switched on, here are a few tips to check for faults in the heater.
- Check if the heater temperature gauge is set incorrectly. If the water is too hot or too cold, then this might be the most likely problem. This can be fixed easily, by looking through the manual of your water heater.
- The next common problem is a broken filament. The filament operation is detected by the pilot light, which should always be on. If it isn’t, then either the light is damaged or the filament is damaged. Checking for both is recommended. Checking and replacing a filament is best left to the professionals as it requires special tools and expertise in order to replace the filament.
- The plumbing can also be a major reason for insufficient heating. Older pipes and plumbing can have a high heat dissipation, thus cooling off hot water considerably before it reaches your taps.
At NSA Kaiksow as one of the best Plumbing Contracting in Bahrain, our water heater contractors and technicians provide viable maintenance services, ensuring that your water heaters are brought back to good working condition. For more information about our services, do visit our website at http://www.nsa-kaiksow.com/